In the scenario when you've forgotten or lost your password (no worries!), you can:
- Log into the Client Manager to change it
- or contact our Client Support and request a password reset.
To change your own password when inside the Client manager, you'll need to:
- First, you'll want to log into your Client Account.
- Once logged in, on the Client Dashboard locate your active "Services".
- On the next page, "My Products & Services" choose the desired service you want to manage/edit.
- Once that service is opened, you'll be presented with an Overview of various options.
- Inside this Overview page, locate the sidebar and find "Change Password".
- Here you will be able to enter a new password and apply those changes afterward.
- Now return to cPanel and you should be able to log in with your username and newly changed password.
If you're still having troubles after following these steps, contact us.